- Use of information, providing our subscribers valuable efficiencies of products and services. "Aim to providing the most favorable subscriber experience" is the first principle of Maska Inc. philosophy. When our subscribers share information with us, it allows us to build services and products that are valuable to them. We believe that focusing on our subscribers, it advances both the products and privacy, developing attributes - fueling innovation and building stronger online audience loyalty of professional subscribers.
- Expand product offerings to duplicate and maintain privacy standards and practices. Our aspiration is to be at the leading edge provider of advanced services – with our leading technologies second, including the development of tools that help our subscribers manage their professional data in an effortless, easily reached approach without disparaging the subscriber's valuable experience. We comply with current privacy laws, and internally, we work assertively to recognize improvements and abide to regulators and industry partners to assist, comply and implement privacy standards.
- Present collection of professional data transparent. We strive to show our subscribers the data used to modify our services. Where appropriate, we seek to be transparent of the information we have about individual subscribers and how we use that information to deliver our services.
Give users meaningful choices to protect their privacy.
Professionals have different privacy concerns, including standards and regulations within their own vocation. To best serve the needs of our subscribers, Maska Inc. strives to offer subscribers options over the use of their professional information.
Maska Inc. Dashboard offers subscribers the option to basic viewing of data associated with their Account.
- Offering subscribers transparency and control
- Summarizes data linked with each product used when logged in to their account
- Provides easy to use links to control setting preferences
- Provides products and services including Maska Inc. web portal and smartphone applications.
Security Note: To maintain your safety and privacy we occasionally ask you to verify your password even if you are already signed in. This will happen frequently for services involving professional data.
We believe professional data should not be held hostage and continue to build our products allowing subscribers to delete their professional information should they decide to terminate or cancel their services. At no time do we sell our subscribers' professional or personal data.
We intend for this site to be a central location of information on how to place your data and terminate services with Maska Inc. when desired. Maska Inc. subscribers are able to control what they store in any of Maska Inc. products.
When Subscribers decide to leave the Maska Inc. services, Maska Inc. automatically determines cancellation and terminates any data relating to cancelled subscriber account and is completely purged and at no time do we store any data, video, neither materials nor does Maska Inc. transfer any data. Data such as video is held only for active subscriber's account until they decide to leave or cancel services.
There is no early termination or other additional charges to terminate subscriber data.
Be a responsible steward of the information we hold. We identify our dependability to protect the subscriber data entrusted to us. Security concerns are taken seriously as we work together with a large community of subscribers, developers and external security experts to make the online experience safer and more secure.
The Maska Inc. privacy principles provide subscribers the basic information about our products and policies to encourage informed choices about our products, how to use them and what information you provide.
In addition, this Privacy Notice describes our privacy practices that are specific to Maska Inc.
Please note that the Maska Inc. Privacy Policies apply only to the products and services provided by Maska Inc. through the Maska Inc. Platform, and not to any non-Maska Inc. products or services. In the same way, any privacy terms presented to you in Other Privacy Polices or other third-party agreements are controlling only with respect to the non-Maska Inc. elements of a Retail Product or other third-party product or service. You should carefully review any Other Privacy Policies that apply to your use of third-party products and services. To the extent that any Other Privacy Policies or other third-party agreements contain any provision bearing on your legal relationship with Maska Inc. on privacy matters, that provision is null and void, regardless of whether it conflicts with or agrees with the Maska Inc. Privacy Policies. To put it simply, only the Maska Inc. Privacy Policies apply to your use of Maska Inc. Services, and the Maska Inc. Privacy Policies override and supersede any provision or statement made by any other party relating to Maska Inc. data collection or privacy practices, or to your use of the Maska Inc. Services.
Information we do not collect
- Maska Inc. will collection individual viewing history directly through the Maska Inc. Platform in order to provide useful dynamic services and additional features or functionality to its advertisers. Maska Inc. will (a) notify its subscribers of the collection of such information with your knowledge in a manner that gives you transparency, choice and control over the collection and sharing of your viewing history through the Maska Inc. Platform; (b) update this Privacy Notice to inform you of the change and describe what information we will be collecting and how it will be used; and (c) notify you of Privacy Notice updates and that such data is being collected from the Maska Inc. Platform.
Information we do collect and how we use it
In order to set up your Retail Product and use the Maska Inc. Platform, you must log in with your Maska Inc. Account (if you already have one) or create a new, Maska Inc. Account for additional services or certain products. Your Maska Inc. Account information is stored by Maska Inc. in connection with the registration and activation of your Retail Product. For every Maska Inc. Retail Product that you use, you will have to associate the new device with a Maska Inc. account.
The Maska Inc. Account is established to associate with your Retail Product, however, this will not automatically transfer or apply to your use of other Maska Inc. services on Maska Inc. If the Maska Inc. Service requires you to log in with a Maska Inc. Account, you will be required to log in separately -- using either the same or a different Maska Inc. Account, as you choose -- to access the Service and/or its professional features. Your use of other Maska Inc. Services through the Maska Inc. Platform is governed by the terms of service and privacy notice applicable to the specific Service.
Please keep in mind that if your Retail Product is in a location that is accessible to others, it is your responsibility to manage access to the device in that shared setting and to protect any information stored on it. As with any shared device, you may wish to log out of specific Maska Inc. services (or third-party web sites) that you have accessed through the Maska Inc. Platform in order to prevent inadvertently sharing information with others who have access to the device. Certain information relating to the sites you visit on the internet or items that you have bookmarked are stored on the Retail Product and may be accessible or viewable by others who have access to the device; in some cases, this may reveal information about information you have accessed or other video content that you have requested or that has been delivered to you through the Maska Inc. Platform. If you wish to maintain privacy from others, staff members or other associates, consider having the control module in your possession at all times and securing it by storing it in a safe place at all times throughout your subscription.
It is not possible to log out of the Maska Inc. Platform itself; you must remain authenticated with a Maska Inc. Account that is associated with the Retail Product in order to use it. However, you may clear data stored on the device control module through a setting on the control module. You may also perform a factory reset of your device to clear all data and associate the device with a different Maska Inc. Account. For information on clearing history stored on your Retail Product, and for related privacy and safety settings information, please refer to the manufactures hand guide that came with the Retail Product.
Each Retail Product is assigned one or more identification numbers. These identification numbers are associated with your Maska Inc. Account and one or more of them may be used to authenticate and activate your Retail Product, authenticate delivery of some services and features on the Maska Inc. Platform, and to allow your device to sync information between the Maska Inc. Platform and other Maska Inc. Services
- In order to continually improve our services and provide a better experience, we collect some basic usage statistics from your Retail Product and/or the Maska Inc. Platform, along with information such as the hardware model of your Retail Product and the version of the Maska Inc. Platform you are running. This information does not by itself identify you to Maska Inc., although it may be unique or consist of or contain information that you consider private. This information may be associated with your Maska Inc. Account and/or shared with other third party Retail Products or other third-party partners on a non-private or aggregate basis that does not individually identify you.
We collect information from the Maska Inc. Platform (software) that may be associated with your Maska Inc. Account in order for us to maintain quality customer service abilities. This information is not private data and is stored only in the aggregate, if at all. None of the information collected for this purpose contains application-level information but is instead data related to such things as network service disruptions, login failures, setup errors, and the like. Apart from this device-level event information, and any content or data coordinated with your Maska Inc. Account, other usage data that Maska Inc. collects regarding your usage of the Maska Inc. Platform is non-personalized before being stored.
Whether your Retail Product has an enhanced integration with the Maska Inc. Platform or not, your Maska Inc. Platform includes “Filter-on-Demand” content from your Maska Inc. Internet service by accessing www.maska.ai. You can manage your entire Maska Inc. online streaming through the Maska Inc. Platform; content from your Maska Inc. service that is integrated into your Maska Inc. video or image files are easily managed by you and accessible through, but separate from, the Retail Product. We receive certain log information from the Maska Inc. Platform that may include the use of the Search Box, similar to what is received when you perform in a Web Search. This information will be non-personalized before it is stored in our logs but the non-personalized data may include your query term or page request. This non-personalized data may in turn include information about the specific video or other content browsed or television channels that navigated to from within the Maska Inc. Platform interface (such as from a query result or a series page). The Maska Inc. log information may also include data about which service you have accessed through the Maska Inc. Platform (but not data related to your specific activity or usage within a third-party application or service), use duration for particular features on the Maska Inc. Platform, IP address, browser information, the date and time of your request, one or more cookies that may identify your hardware or software configuration, and similar information. Some of this data may also be stored on your Retail Product.
To fulfill contractual commitments to rightsholders who provide content through applications on the Maska Inc. Platform, we may use certain information (such as unique device identifiers, IP address, and cookies) to enforce security limits.
- Special legal privacy protections for users may apply in cases where law enforcement or civil litigants ask Maska Inc. for information about specific video or image content that has been delivered to a user through the Maska Inc. Platform. As described in this Privacy Notice, much of the data currently collected through the Maska Inc. Platform and stored in our server logs is non-personalized and therefore Maska Inc. may simply be unable to fulfill certain requests for user-specific information relating to third-party video or image content delivered through the Maska Inc. Platform (or video content that is rented or purchased through applications or services accessible through the Maska Inc. Platform). At the federal level, the United States has a special "video privacy" law stating that information relating to a consumer's request or receipt of certain audiovisual materials may not be disclosed in a way that identifies an individual along with his or her viewing history except under certain specific conditions (for example, if the consumer consents to the disclosure, or if the person asking for the information meets a special, high standard such as providing prior notice to the consumer and obtaining a warrant or court order). Some state and local jurisdictions may have similar laws. Where these video privacy laws exist and apply in our judgment to the Maska Inc. Platform, we will raise them and we will continue our strong history of fighting for high standards to protect users, regardless of whether a particular video privacy law applies.
- We may share non-personal aggregated information collected through the Maska Inc. Platform with our business partners and certain other third parties.